Saturday, September 24, 2011

What it's all about...

The purpose of this blog is because I enjoy media. I like books, movies, television, music, and my very favorite is the Broadway musical.
So I thought I would share my thoughts and opinions on the various media I enjoy each day.
Here's how it will work... I love IMDB.com and Rottentomatoes.com I go there for most of my television and movie information and I encourage everybody who loves movies as much as I do to visit those sights. They have official reviews, synopsis' of the movies, they tell you who stars in it, who directed it etc... Rottentomatoes even breaks it down to critic reviews and viewer reviews because let's be honest... sometimes what critics are looking for and the what the common die hard movie guru is looking for are two very different things.
This blog... is simply my opinion on the things I've seen. I am going to tell explain briefly what the movie, television show, book, or whatever is about, what I thought about it. and then I'll give it a Tiffy Rating and why I rated it what I rated it. And that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment